Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Foreskin Debate

There is naught an organ as perplexing,
Mesmerizing, complexly overwhelming
As the elephant trunk inside a man's britches.
It is feared, it is sought
Revered or not
It leaves its partners needing stitches.

The debate rages: keep the foreskin intact,
Or stripped and extract,
From the confines of its redundant coat.
Left wrinkly or bare
Within your underwear
The scales remain equal in votes.

More dirty, more sick
More proper, more hick
Which side do the parents prefer?
I have seen both sides
And what makes me decide
Is on appearance's sake: do you concur?

For the one is a soldier
A helmet to bolster
A knight from the Mushroom Kingdom prevails.
The other a worm
Spewing forth sperm
From a deflated balloon mouth, it ails.

The trends have it in
That the soldier is sin
To cut up the child is pure hell.
Yet is it not of the scene
To be stripped pure and clean?
The Adult Fungi excels.

A mouth on a tube
Despite all the lube
Shudders at the worm monster sight.
Yet the hopeless romantic
With post-bloodied dick
Gives them the ideal night.

My child, I do wonder.
Should I gorge in plunder
Stealing what's rightfully his?
Or should I say, "His choice."
Let him find his own voice
To leave it the way it is.

The females, I implore
What cock would you score?
The jury is out, I have found.
Some purely shun
The unscathed one
Yet some fear cocks all around.

And yet in my case
Many a smiling face
Hath received my stripped hero within.
For I am proud that my dad
Became one with the fad
To ravage my helpless foreskin.

King Missle -- "Detachable Penis"

No comments:

Post a Comment