Friday, January 30, 2009

Water Under the Bridge

At work today:

I put too much detergent in the washing machine, making for a foam party in the laundry area.

I banged my head on the corner of a wall while brushing flour off of my hands into a garbage can. I think I bled.

Due to taking a long time cleaning up the suds in the washer, I was told that I was away from my classroom for too long. Double whammy of wrongdoing.

After putting Cheerios into a cereal bowl, I shook the bowl to make the pileage settle. Upon doing so, I spilled half of my Cheerios on the nasty, kid piss covered floor.

The kids love to be shaked while emitting a steady "ahhhhh" with their voices. This makes for a Jibber-Jabber sound, like a dog toy being shaked. The kids love it. I was told that one of the children has lung problems, and that I maybe shouldn't do that to him. Well, it's only fair if I stop doing it completely with everyone.

Despite these small occurences, I figured the day went pretty smoothly, considering.

Now, critical thinking over the fickleness of Acid Pro 5 and recording mishaps.

I love my life.

Cloud Cult -- "It's Gay"

No comments:

Post a Comment