Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shoe Fly

We held a party last night for Obama's inauguration, and I'm holding my head in my inebriation.

This was the biggest party the household has ever had. For some reason, people were saying it was going to be pretty low key. If that was the case, I didn't see it in my part of the house. The dance floor was packed, the decorations were extreme, and the moment Bjork's "Declare Independence" came on, everyone grabbed a lifesize Bush cardboard cutout off of a table and started beating him with their shoes, their bare feet, stabbing him in the eyes with an American flag. He was beheaded and walked on the rest of the night. His body and defiled head were covered in snowy mud goop.

You deserved it. We deserved to do it. How's Texas?



Bjork -- "Declare Independence"

No comments:

Post a Comment