Sunday, February 15, 2009

P.T. Barnum's Magnificent Inhibitionist

Today I'm suffering from post-Valentine pheromonic overload.

There have only been a few times where I've known that someone was eyeing me with that query filled with innuendo and intrigue. You can smell it. Chemicals waft between. I wonder if a stranger caught in the middle of a pheromone fight between two people gets a wave of startled horny-ness and out of control libido. I'm picturing someone acting not unlike Brad in Rocky Horror during "Rose Tint My World" -- "Help me, Mommy! Heeere it comes agaiinnnnnnnn!"

It's funny, because I think someone did get caught in the middle of our staredown. And he thwarted our gazes with his own. Can't say I blame him, honestly. She was kinda special.

I am pretty positive signals were happening last night. I think Marta was pretty positive, too, as she scolded me after the night was over for not taking more initiative and developing the chemical warfare into something more coherent and tangible.

Ahh, the life of a chicken-shit. Learn from my mistakes, people.

Jet -- "Take It or Leave It"

No comments:

Post a Comment