Thursday, February 12, 2009

Omens

After buying groceries at Rainbow today, I sat down in my car, put the keys in the ignition, and I saw a crow sitting in a bare tree right in front of me. In Westerns, this would be some sort of dark omen. Totally not unlike the major images of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series. It actually sort of freaked me out. Would I die on the drive home? Would I hit some patch of black ice? Would my eggs explode in the back seat? Would my milk go bad in a few hours? Fucking crows.

The newest recording project, "In Hope to Mend", is underway. It's a change of pace from what I've been toiling over since a year ago. Here's a clip if it ails ya:

"In Hope to Mend (Excerpt)"


Lots more to go. Different dynamics and sections. Should be a headache, which is par for the course, it seems.

Ane Brun -- "The Puzzle"

No comments:

Post a Comment