Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nexus


Taking a quick break from "In Hope". Just finished recording a number of takes with my completely destroyed violin from my middle school/high school days. Makes for some interesting sounds. Next up: chorus soundscape sculpting. Ick. Been sipping coffee to keep up for another three-ish hours before slipping off to bed.

I'm back full time at the school. This allows for double the cash, which makes it possible for me to start putting money into savings. Savings for trips, equipment, hospitals. Patch has now been committed to "Seven O'Clock Sessions" -- four hour blocks of time starting at 7:00pm on the dot every weekday. By 10:30 I'm pretty out of it. My brain is completely fried.

Less than a week until I'm back onstage. Kinda nervous. Just thinking about it makes my loins swell. You know that feeling you get when you know you're about to get laid by someone completely new for the first time, especially after a discussion with that person about doing so? I get that whenever I think about being on a stage performing. God, that's it, right there. That's all I need.

Well, that, and getting laid, too, I guess.

Jane's Addiction -- "Summertime Rolls"

No comments:

Post a Comment