Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Defeated but Not Deleted


This time the Word Documents were checked. Nothing was opened. Outlook was not on.

"Typosgraphy" crashed upon every single attempt of playback. There are just too many files, too much information. New files layered on top of old files. I think I may have wasted a month of my time. This was originally supposed to only take a week of work, right before Christmas. I think it will live on only as the old demo I had made for Citizens Banned almost two years ago. I give up.

I'm going with "Fair Trade" instead. "Typosgraphy" will be a band demo, and will be re-recorded once "Sound. Of. Static." starts getting underway.

It's a depressing day . . . hopefully Greg can cheer me up with some of the wacky instruments and gizmos he's constructed later tonight. But first, have to write "Placebo", the brother song to "Fair Trade".

Hugs?

Gnarls Barkley -- "Who's Gonna Save My Soul?"

No comments:

Post a Comment