Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Me and My Patchouli Stink

On the Half New Year, I stepped into a gingerly walk around the kitchen, cooking up my regular routine recipe for pre-work slavedom. Breakfast complete, lunch in preparation, I was faced with the first antagonist of the second half. It entailed preceding KARMATH 2009 entried events dealing with those notorious glittered booths, Bon Iver session pheromonic angles, and a lass I'm completely smitten with.

I've stepped into the volatile confines of a broken engagement.

All of the moves taken by each party have been legal.

Well, then why do I feel like Tim Robbins in "High Fidelity"? I feel so slimy, thanks to the words of an illegal bystander: "How do you think he'd feel, Peter? How do you think he'd feel?"



I would have opted for Scenario 3 today, honestly. Drop the air conditioner on my head, I'm inviting you to. Anything to not be Ian.

The Beta Band -- "Dry the Rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment