Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor's Thirteen

A month back, Taylor had come up to me and asked, "Hey Pete, would you wanna maybe do another film race with me? The 48 Hour Film Face?"

After the bitter 24 Hour race in April, I was glad he asked to do another race. The last race didn't make me give up on the whole process, it was more like "Damn, I KNOW we can do BETTER than this!"

I think we'll have our chance this weekend. Tonight, Taylor and his partner, John Sullivan, rounded up a troop of thirteen people, complete with organized form signing, a good speech to preface the entire weekend's proceedings, and a detailed hour by hour itinerary for every day we'll be working on this project.

I'm pretty stoked. We're working with top people. People who have scored commercials, sound designers out of film school, producers from the Star Trib. We even have a clap board.

It's on.

Handsome Boy Modeling School -- "I've Been Thinking"

No comments:

Post a Comment