Friday, June 26, 2009

Here There Be Changes

Changes are afoot:

Got wind today that all of us will most likely be moving out of the Monroe House. It was bittersweet, but I got on a kick of actually having an excuse to visit other cities other than for proposed tour purposes or for visiting family. Louie will be moving to D.C. with Kristen. Taylor and Marta are doing the Seattle thing. Adri will most likely stay in town but live someplace else. Me, I won't be sticking around if no one else from the Brotherhood is sticking around either.

I'll get into changes more in my Half Year Checkpoint entry coming up at the end of the month. The tides have reached me, and I am being pulled out to sea, awaiting a current to overpower me . . .

The Cinematic Orchestra -- "To Build a Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment