Friday, June 12, 2009

Dirty Projectors (Part 1)

The film race of the year started thirty-six minutes ago. The process is a little different this time around.

Taylor, his partner John, and the writer are currently getting the genre and piece of dialogue that needs to be inserted into the movie. They are riding back to the writer's home to flesh out ideas, and then they will leave him to write. I'm on standby, waiting for an e-mail describing what my role will be and where I have to show up tomorrow morning. My role has not started (although I know I'm going to be acting in some capacity). I have the night off.

I'm excited . . .

(P.S.: Taylor finished the director's cut for the movie we did for the 24 hour film race in April last weekend. "False Steps", it's called.)



Dirty Projectors -- "Stillness is the Move"

No comments:

Post a Comment