Monday, March 2, 2009

Snotberries

Most likely due to a lack of sleep the week prior, and the fact that I consumed vast amounts of Tequila Saturday night, my immune system has weakened. I am now stricken with a cold.

Although, it's a weird cold. It came on so fast, out of nowhere. No coughing, no scratchy throat. Well, maybe. I thought it was mainly due to too much yelling at the Mustache party. But today I was so stuffed up. Wanted to record some high vocals today, too. Guess I'll have to take a rain check on that.

Tax Day is basically the ending deadline for the raw tracks. Otherwise I'll have to sit on the unmixed/unmastered tracks until the end of summer. Schuyler will be in Hawaii and Romania. This is good, since it gives me incentive to finish. I actually have a due date.

It shall be a busy couple of months in my room . . .

Passion Pit -- "Sleepyhead"

No comments:

Post a Comment