Monday, March 23, 2009

House Cleaning

It is instinctual to pick one's nose. Every kid does it. They dig so hard into their noses I'm almost afraid they'll drag out part of their frontal lobe along with their hard balls of mucas. And every kid eats it, without fail. Hell, some kids pick their nose all the time, I'm pretty sure the reason most of them don't eat their lunches is because they are full off of their boogers.

We're taught not to pick our noses. But do any of us REALLY stop? I've asked a little bit. People say "No, I don't pick my nose, I use a Kleenex." Fuck off. C'mon, if your nose is stuffed, you're in the car, no one's around, you happened to have forgotten your pack of portable Kleenex . . . your index finger or thumb is going up there to clean it out. You don't eat it. That's too far. You flick it. Out the window, onto the floor, into a napkin.

Raise your hand if you don't pick your nose? You're all a bunch of fucking liars.



The Vines -- "Gross Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment