Saturday, October 10, 2009

.25

My birthday.

A new era.

How to celebrate?

How's about by combining everything I hold sacred: gore, death, decay, friends, Halloween, debauchery and mayhem. That's a birthday.

And Looooord Alllmighty, was I granted a miracle, son? Hell yeah!

It's called the ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL. And it might have been the craziest night of the year for me.

And the Lord granted another miracle: birthdays symbolize New Years for me. As in, it's my own personal New Year. New resolutions start to be realized and embarked on. Ironically, they're not thought of so analytically on my birthday as they are on the actual New Years, but that's when my resolutions and goals are met. The first entry of this blog I mentioned transcendence, and the hope of breaking certain dry spells.

Guess who showed up on the second New Year just like they did on the first New Year?

White Zombie -- "Blood, Milk, and Sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment