Monday, May 18, 2009

Trekkin'

Patch Live Day 2: "Typosgraphy" script for Greg.

Me to Greg yesterday: "It's not that I don't trust that you'll be able to play the instruments if you're drunk before the show, it's that I don't feel you'll be able to figure out how to work the cables."

Working on the end electronic blasts. Trying to come up with a good voice and effect setup.

By accident, I found a loud burst of static noise on the keyboard, and Greg had been on a loop effect on the pad. I started going apeshit on an A# and Greg made the most chaotic blips from the resulting noise come out of the speakers. This captures my "We found it!" face.


Success. Thursday: review so far and "Trachomanic". I have to look into PA systems and heads.

White Rabbits -- "Percussion Gun"

No comments:

Post a Comment