Thursday, May 14, 2009

Delayed Due to Departure

Schuyler called today. He said he wouldn't be able to finish up the mixing/mastering of "Schematics" by the time he'd be leaving for Hawaii and Romania for the summer on May 24th. We'll have to wait until September to start back up again.

Nothing would be changing on the live front. Greg and I are starting to shovel shit out this weekend. Taylor started work on the cover art and website themeing today. I guess we'll have more time to sit on everything. Make it better in the process.

Kind of depressed. Schuyler was saying "Why the time table? I don't get that. Why does it have to be done so early?"

I guess I've been so obsessed with being done with recording that I wanted to just be done with the whole project in full as soon as possible. Well, I guess I can take all of this in a long stride, plan out more for the future. This will be good. I still have the unmastered files to tote around.

Maybe this is for the better . . .

The Antlers -- "Kettering"

No comments:

Post a Comment