Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Battle for Betty

Yes, I've named my computer. I name all of my most treasured posessions.

I've had two mic stands. One named Big Bertha I (who perished in a mic stand throwing cry baby fest of rawk with Citizens Banned), the other named Big Bertha II (also perishing in a throwing bout at the Uptown Bar, also with CB). My current one is Silver Bullet. I don't think I'll be taking her out of the house. She is a session stand.

My computer is named Betty. She has been rabid for months and months, plaguing the last round of recording with the Vundo virus. I accidently deleted rundll32.exe from my computer in one of the battles, so today Louie is attempting to breathe new life into Betty, exorcise her demons. So far, the results are pending . . . I think we're going to have to reinstall Windows.

Oh, Betty, hold on now. Hold on there, Betty.

Ram Jam -- "Black Betty"

No comments:

Post a Comment