Monday, April 27, 2009

Moon Goon

For some reason -- I lost control yesterday.

My sanity was literally slipping away.

I think from too much caffeine intake, cabin fever, social anxiety, the stress of work, and the stress of Patch -- a virus on my computer threatened the very grounds of my composure.

My computer wouldn't start up. I thought another blue screen of death was imminent. If that was the case, holy god, I'd probably be in the hospital right now due to self-inflicted wounds. I had a panic attack. I don't know why, but I had trouble breathing.

This room has taken its toll on me. I'm literally uncomfortable in here now.

I got everything taken care of -- but I accidently got rid of rundll . . . .exe something. Something important within the system32 file world in Windows XP. So far I'm able to do everything I've been able to do on this computer -- except for having antivirus guarding. So, I'm treading lightly still, not visiting any shady sites.

Tonight I went to see "Moon" with Taylor at the International Film Festival. It's about a lone astronaut harvesting energy on the moon and sending it to Earth. He has a contract for 3 years. The entire time he works by himself. Without giving anything away -- his mind and body start acting up.

It was hitting a little too close to home for me. I was getting really uncomfortable in the theater. I've been clenching my teeth in my sleep from too much stress, so my face starting hurting due to me clenching my teeth from the stress. I almost lost it.

Thankfully, I calmed down and enjoyed the movie. The director was present afterward and did a little Q&A. It was a really good picture -- I highly recommend it.



I am in need of a personal vacation. Away from anyone, anything.

All me.

Stereophonics -- "Maybe Tomorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment